The Doctor Who Database
Welcome to the members area. If you have already joined the project team, please login below. If you would like to join, then please fill in the registration form at the bottom of the page.
Please log in
Note that the membership system for the database is seperate to the membership system for the forum. If you want to join both, you will have to sign up twice.
Terms and Conditions
By registering with the Whoniverse Database, you agree that:
- Anything you enter into the database may be used in the Doctor Who Concordance
- Anything you enter into the database may remain in the database in perpetuity (i.e. you can't ask us to remove your work)
- You will not copy material from any other reference work into the database unless given permission from both the copyright holder and the database administrators to do so
- You will comply with the current guidelines on style at all times when entering material into the database.
- You will not add any speculation or fan theories into the database except as set out in the current guidelines
- You will not modify existing material when updating entries except:
- To correct very obvious spelling and grammar errors
- When it is absolutely necessary in order to fit the new material into the entry
- Where the old information is retconned away by the new material. In such cases, you must not modify the original entry any more than necessary
- Or when authorised to do so by the administrators
- The administrators have the right to edit any and all material you submit, and to appoint others to edit on their behalf